Too difficult to communicate with this company.I had been in the process of refinancing for 7 months.

My options and associated costs were not explained to me which led to delays. What should have been very easy routine refi , turned into a nightmare with ELEND. I lost my lock, paid for an appraisal and ended up not refinanced due to ELEND incompetence. UNBELEIVABLE !!!!

Stay away from ELEND or risk losing like I have. You can refinance through a local outlet that will review your loan with you and guide you to your best option.

YOU WILL NOT GET THIS WITH ELEND.I hope this review will save someone from a bad experience with this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of elend loan refinance. Elend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elend loan refinance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elend.

Had an Experience with Elend?

Comments