1.6
Interest Rate

everything is easy at the very beginning, then they go silent .... and they start reviewing your application 48 h before closing, rushing questions and asking for documents after not having done anything for the past 8 weeks. Not customer friendly, rate seems ok but ..... not having to deal with such unprofessional crowd ! I think I should not have listened to my realtor!

they put my closing at risk after more than two months form the beginning of the whole process, not worth the last minute requests

And their website sucks, with the secure emails, with attachments that are never delivered .... very very bad customer experience

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!! REPEAT DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Elend. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Elend to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elend and elend customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elend?

Comments

Downers Grove, Illinois, United States #1249199

WOW could not agree more...talk about waiting to the last minute then having to revisit and resubmit.There is a major disconnect between the mortgage loan rep and the underwriting team to the point that the customer...ME....ends up doing a lot of clean up work.

I would never recommend ELEND...I just wasted 2 months of my life and now have to start all over with another company.