1.2
Interest Rate

My loan application has been going for 2 months.They were requesting a lot of documents which weer provided right away but after receiving them they kind of disappeared.

I had to contact them several times to get an update. Their response was always the same; we are reviewing your file, nothing else is needed, and we are waiting on the appraisal. They couldn't organize the appraisal within 2 months??? My wife and I are foreign born US citizens and we disclosed this information but a week ago they requested our green cards??

On top of that they made some requests indicative of discrimination. This was the time when I withdrew my application.

Extremely slow and unprofessional.Don't use them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unresponsive and unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of elend customer care. Elend needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned elend customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Elend.

Had an Experience with Elend?

Comments

Downers Grove, Illinois, United States #1249204

Hate to break it to you it was not just the incompetent underwriting team. It was the loan officer as well. It was the appraisal company as well...NEVER EVER USE LAND GORILLA FOR APPRAISING YOUR HOME