eLend gave ne the best rate I could find, and considering everything was done electronically, it went pretty well. Closing costs were minimal. Communication was sometimes an issue, and the appraisal almost became a major problem, as all lenders now use go-between companies to hire appraisers. This took longer than it should have, partly because I rejected a particularly expensive appraisal offer of $1950.00. I ended up paying $750.00, but it delayed closing by a week.

All in all I'd use them again, if they offered the best rate again. I thought that some of the documentation requires was over the top, but that could well have been the case with any finance company.

This person wrote the review because of "got the promised loan, all problams worked through." at Elend. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Elend to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Elend and elend loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Elend?

Comments